Welcome to the Stamp Club 2019!
Are you a beginner, casual or avid stamper? Do you have a very long wish list but need to space out your purchases? Stamp Club is a great way to build up your stamp collection a little bit at a time while receiving amazing perks & bonuses from me.
I am forming local and virtual stamp clubs starting Jan 2019!! Projects for Stamp Club are exclusive to club and you won’t find them anywhere else.
Stamp Club Members recieve:
- FREE Monthly Classes (Class-2-Go for virtual clubs)
- 2 Exclusive Stamp Club Projects
- Includes: Written instructions & FB Live Project Demonstrations
- Includes: Consumables to create the Stamp Club projects
- FREE annual & seasonal catalogs and brochures when available!
- Access to an exclusive Stamp Club Only Facebook Group w/ FB Lives
- Access to past Stamp Club Project PDF’s
- Host benefits (on your host month)
- Host Benefits range $25.00+
- FREE Host Exclusive Stamp Sets
Note: You can bring in outside orders from friends/family during your hostess month to increase your rewards!!
How Stamp Club works:
- Upon registration, participants commit to place a minimum $35 order each month for 6 months.
- A Host Code will be assigned at the beginning of each host month and posted to the FB Group Page for online orders. Code must be used for Stamp Club Only.
- Product Orders are due by 15th of each month via online order, email, or in person.
- Host order due by 17th of the month
- Club order submitted to Stampin’ Up! 18th of the month.
- Online orders will be shipped directly to your home address on file.
- Each order will be subject to the tax of the state/county that the order is shipped to and either 10% or $6.95 shipping (which ever is more). Shipping may or may not be taxed based on the tax law in your state.
Please remember, before you make this commitment other participants in your group are counting on you to make this club work!!