Stampin’ Up!® is much more than stamps, ink, and paper: We’re a worldwide community dedicated to building meaningful relationships, inspiring creativity and confidence, and making a difference in people’s lives! Have you thought about becoming a demonstrator? Well I would love to share this fun journey with you!!
- Do you love stamping?
- Is your wish list a mile long?
- Would you like to earn extra income?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then Stampin’ Up! is the perfect option!!
Stampin’ Up! can give you that and more. It’s a fun, flexible, business that you can build to suit your needs. You determine your level of success. Whether you join for the discount to pay for your hobby, or earn extra income, Stampin’ Up! has something to offer for everyone!
As a demo you get…
- 20%-25% discount on all Stampin’ Up! products
- additional income based on your sales and recruiting
- the ability to set your schedule and put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like
- plenty of support through online training resources, a quarterly magazine, biannual events and more…
- Preorder and new catalog perks
- be a part of a demonstrator-only, online community with thousands of project ideas
- make new friends
- create worthwhile experiences
- make a difference in the community
As an Operation Inker you can expect:
- Monthly Team Meetings with sharing and stamping (of course!!)
- Free Access to all of my video tutorials and full color PDFs to case for workshops, classes, and events
- An exclusive Team Facebook group for inspiration, business tips, and more!
- Team Recognition and incentives throughout the year
- Business training for all levels
Sale-a-bration is the BEST time to join!!
& the starter kit is completely customizable!
For only $99 (shipping and handling included), you’ll recieve…
* Your choice of $175 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products!
- Your choice of $175.00 worth of current Stampin’ Up! product
- FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- A business supply pack with catalogs, invitations and more valued at $50.00
Here’s How to join:
- Click the Join Now Button
- Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement.
- Purchase your Starter Kit. The online form will prompt you to choose products to create your own custom Starter Kit, allowing you to start your business, your way!
- Wait for your goodies to arrive and start stamping!!!
Need suggestions on what to pick for your kit? Check out the Starter Kit Flyer to get you started!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the minimum sales requirements?
A. You only need to submit 300 CSV (Commissionable Sales Volume) in sales per quarter. That is lessthan an average Stampin’ Up! workshop! Also, you can submit your sales in any increment you wishand still receive your 20 percent discount and commission (or 25 percent if you become a bronze elite title or above).
Q. What if I want to do this as a hobby and not necessarily a business?
A. Stampin’ Up! supports all demonstrators, no matter their goals or the level at which they choose torun their business. If you choose not to hold workshops, you can simply place your own orders and/or collect orders from family and friends to equal the quarterly sales minimum.
Q. Can I be my own host?
A. Yes, you can be your own host anytime you want. Invite your family and friends into your home and have a workshop. You will be the host, receiving the Stampin’ Rewards, as well as the demonstrator, receiving your instant income and commission.
Q. How much does it cost to get started as a demonstrator?
A. The Starter Kit is only $99 USD and is fully customizable. You choose up to $125 USD worth of anycurrent Stampin’ Up! products, and you will also receive a business supplies pack containing materialsyou need to run your business (valued at least $35 USD).
Q. How can I make money as a demonstrator?
A. You can earn money in three ways: instant or deferred income (20 or 25 percent of each order), monthly volume rebates (4-13 percent of total monthly sales), and monthly team commissions (1–6.5 percent of your recruits’ sales).
Q. Do I have to recruit other demonstrators?
A. No. If you were to recruit demonstrators, you would be paid team commissions on your team’s sales, but this is a perk, not a requirement.
Q. Where will I get project ideas for my workshops? What kind of training can I expect?
A. Stampin’ Up! provides dozens of training resources filled with project ideas and tips to help you runevery aspect of your business, including a quarterly publication called Stampin’ Success, Demonstrator Support agents, a demonstrator-only website, and annual and seasonal catalogs.
Q. Is Stampin’ Up! a well-known, respected company?
A. Since 1988, Stampin’ Up! has been selling stamps and papercrafting supplies. In that time, not only have we won industry awards and accolades, but also the loyalty and admiration of demonstrators and customers alike. And that is a trend that we work hard to maintain. You can rest assured that thereputation of Stampin’ Up! will only continue to improve!
Q. What if I decide that I don’t like it once I’ve started? Will I be penalized if I quit?
A. You may choose to stop at anytime, and you will not be penalized. You simply stop placing orders. However, there are many benefits to remaining an active demonstrator. If you have any questionsabout Stampin’ Up! or becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, please contact your demonstrator.