- Do you love stamping?
- Is your wish list a mile long?
- Have you thought about becoming a Stampin Up Demonstrator?
- Would you like to make enough money to support your stamping addiction?
- Would you like to earn some extra income doing what you love?
If you answered yes to any then Stampin’ Up! is the perfect option!!
Stampin’ Up! is a fun, flexible, business that you can build to suit your needs. You determine your level of success. Whether you join for product discounts to pay for your hobby, or earn extra income, Stampin’ Up! has something to offer for everyone!
Have questions about being a demo? CLICK HERE to check the FAQs.
As a demo you get…
- 20%–25% discount on all Stampin’ Up! products
- additional income based on your sales and recruiting
- the ability to set your schedule and put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like
- plenty of support through online training resources, a quarterly magazine, biannual events and more…
- be a part of a demonstrator-only, online community with thousands of project ideas and more….
As an Operation Inker you can expect:
- Monthly Team Meetings with sharing and stamping (of course!!)
- Free Access to all of my video tutorials and full color PDFs to case for workshops, classes, and events
- A Team Facebook group for inspiration, business tips, and more!
- Team Recognition and incentives throughout the year
- Business training for all levels
Build your Starter Kit your way!
The starter kit is completely customizable!
For only $99 (shipping and handling included), you’ll recieve…
* Your choice of $125 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products!
* A business supply pack valued at $50!
- Click the Join Now Button
- Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement.
- Purchase your Starter Kit. The online form will prompt you to choose up to $125 worth of products to create your own custom Starter Kit, allowing you to start your business, your way!
- Wait for your goodies to arrive and start stamping!!!
To Become A Demonstrator
Need suggestions on what to pick for your kit? Check out the Starter Kit Flyer to get you started!!