Have you seen October’s Paper Pumpkin Kit. It’s right in time for fall! This kit is gorgeous and the cards are so simply beautiful!!This month’s kit is called “Friends of a Feather” and has some really pretty laser cut leaves. The colors blend nicely together!!!
I had so much fun with this kit. Theres enough supplies to create 8 cards. As you can see from the photos one of the cards is larger than the average A2 size card. Love IT!!! Want to jump on the Paper Pumpkin Bandwagon? Find out what it’s about and how you can take part below!!
What is Paper Pumpkin?
Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription service created by Stampin’ Up!. They are designed to make creativity easy and great for stampers of all levels.
Each kit is professionally designed and filled with fun projects you can make and share with friends and family. The best part about these kits is that they are affordable, a great way to build your craft supply and they don’t take a lot of time make because all the prep work is already done for you.
What to expect…
Every kit includes:
- an exclusive stamp set (reusable)
- at least 1 Classic Stampin’ Spot and the colors don’t repeat
- a clear (size D) block for all 1st time subscribers
- everything to create the projects and packaged nicely
SO HOW CAN YOU GOU GET IN ON THIS AWESOMENESS???
THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE:
MONTH-TO-MONTH SUBSCRIPTIONS $19.95 (INCLUDES SHIPPING!!)
- Convenient: makes it easy to sign up for Paper Pumpkin and get started.
- Pay as you go!
- Sign up before the 10th of any month, kit ships around the 15th billed when it ships.
- Suspend (for a month) or cancel at any time.
- allow you to pay ahead for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months, and they come with a few perks!
HOW DO I SIGN-UP?
It’s really easy…
Shop subscriptions in my online store HERE
Set up an account at www.paperpumpkin.com
(You’ll be asked to select a demonstrator-PICK ME :))
So now that you know a little more about Paper Pumpkin, just know that this is an amazing value and you don’t want to miss out!! Also if you signed up before October 10th, you’ll receive this holiday themed kit in november!!
Happy Stamping 🙂 !!