Today’s FB Live was structured a little different!!
Lately I’ve been getting a lot of questions about Paper Pumpkin and how it works. So, I decided to talk about it today and feature some of our past amazing kits!
Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription service created by Stampin’ Up!. They are designed to make creativity easy and great for experienced stampers and newbies.
Each kit is professionally designed and filled with fun projects you can make and share with friends and family. The best part about these kits is that they are affordable, a great way to build your craft supply and they don’t take a lot of time make because all the prep work is already done for you.
So what do you get?
Every kit includes:
- an exclusive stamp set (reusable)
- at least 1 Classic Stampin’ Spot and the colors don’t repeat
- a clear (size D) block for all new subscribers
- everything to create the projects and packaged nicely
So how can you gou get in on this awesomeness???
There are 2 ways to subscribe:
Month-to-month subscriptions $19.95 (includes shipping!!)
- Convenient: makes it easy to sign up for Paper Pumpkin and get started.
- Pay as you go!
- Sign up before the 10th of any month, kit ships around the 15th billed when it ships.
- Suspend (for a month) or cancel at any time.
- allow you to pay ahead for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months, and they come with a few perks!
How do I sign-up?
It’s really easy…
Shop subscriptions in my online store HERE
Set up an account at www.paperpumpkin.com
(You’ll be asked to select a demonstrator-PICK ME :))
So now that you know a little more about Paper Pumpkin, just know that this is an amzing value and you don’t want to miss out!! Also when you sign up before 10 September and you’ll receive this awesome kit next month!!
I hope you enjoyed today’s FB Live. Thanks for tuning in and see you next Sunday!!
Happy Stamping 🙂 !!
**When you place an order ($50 minimum) by midnight Saturday 25 Aug
PAPER PUMPKIN CLEAR BLOCK
****But your order MUST be in by Saturday, midnight****
And don’t forget….