Hello! Hope you all are having a great day. So today, I wanted to feature a beautiful set that I have been in love with since it’s debut in the annual catalog. This set is so beautiful and easy to work with. It’s called Tranquil Tulips. Like this stamp set? Get it for free by hosting a workshop or a personal order of $150. This set is so great that it suits every occasion. In addition to the Tranquil Tulips Stamp Set, I used the sentiment from Better Together, and the Petal Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. The two-step stamping process gives any project an awesome look!! Here are some more images of this beautiful card!
Want to stamp along? Or see how I created this card? Check out this video…
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock (card base): 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Berry Burst Cardstock 4″x 2″
- Whisper White Cardstock 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack: 5-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Whisper White (for Sentiment) 4″ x 1/2″
Here are the products needed to create this card…
I hope you enjoyed the video tutorial and this post! Happy Stamping!
“Be mpowered to Create”