So I created this lovely card with 2 stamp sets that unfortunately will be retiring soon. I must say out of all of the cards I have made, this by far is my favorite. It was quick and easy to do.
To make this card you will need the following:
- Petite Petals Stamp Set (Retiring)
- Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set (Retiring)
- Petal Punch
- Inks: Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Smokey Slate, and Basic Black
- 1 piece of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ Whisper White Cardstock
- 1 Scratch sheet of Whisper White (for the stamped flowers)
- 3 Rhinestones
- “Thank You” Sentiment ( I used the sentiment from the November Paper Pumkin Subscription Kit)
- (OPTIONAL) Whisper White Cardstock for sentiment
To create this card:
- Using the Gorgeous Grunge Set, stamp the lines in smokey slate, then the splatters in the 3 different colors
- Stamp 3 petite petal flowers of your choosing on a scratch piece of whisper white cardstock.
- Punch the petals using the petals punch.
- Arrange the petals on the card as shown and adhere with dimensionals.
- Place a rhinestone in the center of each flower.
- Using the Basic Black Ink, stamp the “Thank You” Sentiment onto a piece of scratch whisper white and attach to the card with dimensionals. (You can also eliminate the cardstock and just stamp straight onto the card!)
Voila! You have a simple, easy, beautiful card!
If you would like to recreate this project, there is still time to get both stamp set but you need to act fast!! They will only be available until May 31st!! If you would like to purchase them click —-> here.
Be Empowered to Create