I must say I have been loving this stamp set. It is too cute! So last night I was watching Youtube and came across Meg Loven’s video (you can watch it below!!) on creating a cute little Flip Card using the Foxy Friends Stamp Set. So I decided to try my hand at this card but using the Cool Treats Stamp Set and Dies.
So this is the cute card I came up with:
Isn’t it cute? 🙂
To create this card I used the following materials:
- Cool Treats Stamp Set & Frozen Treats Framelits Die
- Card Base- 4-1/4″ x 11″ Watermelon Wonder Cardstock scored at 2-3/4″ and 5-1/2″
- 1 Inside Matte: Whisper White Cardstock 4″x 5-1/4″
- 1 Outside Matte: 4″ x 2-1/2″ Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper
- Middle Accent Squares:
- 3″ x 3″ Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper
- Whisper White Cardstock measured 1/4″ less than the 3″ x 3″
- Inks: Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Pumpkin Orange, Melon Mambo, Olive Green
- Sprinkles Embellishments
I followed Meg’s tutorial and created the card. Voila!! A beautiful Cool Treats Z-Folded Card! This card was super easy to make.
Be Empowered to Create