This card came out beautifully.
To recreate this card, you will need the following materials:
- Card base: 1 (5.5″ x 4.25″) piece of Sweet Sugar Plum Cardstock
- Inside/Outside Matte: 2 (4″ x 5.25″) pieces of Whisper White Cardstock
- 3D Hot air Balloon: 1 (3″ x 3″) piece of Whisper White Cardstock
- Ribbon: 3/8″ Ruched Ribbon in Sweet Sugar Plum
- Basic Black
- Smokey Slate
- Lift Me Up Stamp Set (#142982)
- Up and Away Thinlit Dies (#142748)
- Big Shot
- Snail Adhesive
- Glue Dots
- Clear Block C
- Paper Trimmer
- Cut out all cardstock according to measurements above.
- Stamp the small balloon in basic black and the clouds in smokey slate onto one of the 4″ x 5.25 Whisper White sheets leaving room for the big balloon.
- Stamp your sentiment of choice onto the other 4″ x 5.25″ sheet of Whisper White Cardstock and adhere to the inside of the card using snail adhesive.
- Stamp the bigger balloon image onto the 3″ x 3″ Whisper White Cardstock
- Place the 3″ x 3″ sheet into the Big Shot aligning it with the matching thinlit and cut the image.
- Attach the die cut image to the outside card matte with the other stamped images with dimensionals
- Add rhinestones to the balloon.
- Cut a 5.5″ peice of ribbon and place on the card using snail adhesive.
- Take another strip of ribbon and tie it into a bow. Cut from the roll. You will use the glue dot to adhere it to the strip of ribbon that is attached to the card.
- Voila! Your card is finished.
This card was super easy to create and I enjoyed making it!!
Be empowered to create!