Hi guys and gals,
It’s been a few days since I’ve written anything on here. I have been extremely busy setting up for the new endeavor I have embarked on. So you may have noticed…holy cow…my blog design has changed. And you are right! I wanted to revamp my site and integrate my new crafting hobby/business. I am super excited to see where this adventure leads me!
So if you haven’t heard about Stampin’ Up! Let me tell you a little bit about the company, how I came across it, and why I decided to join.
Stampin’ Up! is a direct-selling company that offers rubber stamps and paper crafting products through a network of independent demonstrators (like myself!!). They have an array of products from card making supplies, scrapbook, and gift packaging. There are so many great things about their products, I don’t even know where to begin!! These things also had an impact on why I decided to sign up. So here goes….
- All of their products are made in the USA. (Enough said on that one!!)
- The materials are high quality. I can actually attest to this. I have never used Stampin’ Up! products and am really impressed with the quality! I have had to chance to play with a few of the items that came in my starter kit. I must say, I’m a customer for life now!!
- The products were made with crafters in mind. They are easy to use!
- All of their papers, inks, markers, stamp sets, and dies compliment and coordinate with each other. When creating a project, they designed the materials in a way that takes the guesswork out of preparing and more time actually crafting!! (This was a big plus for me!)
- I can define my own success. I can take this thing as far as I want. I can create a full-time/part-time business and/or just use the discount to indulge in my addiction. And there is no penalty if I decide to quit. I still get to keep my stuff!!
- There are so many benefits to being a demonstrator!! Like, 20-25% off products, free products, the ability to pre-order items before the catalogs hit the public, having the ability to attend events around the world, incentive trips, meeting new people and creating long-lasting friendships, and most importantly sharing what I love to do!
- They make a difference and give back to the community through various charities and fundraiser.
I can probably go on and on and rave about how great this company is. And how much fun I’m going to have creating along the way!!Why not get a little incentive on doing what I love!!
I am super excited about the journey ahead and hope you guys will tag along for the ride as well. I hope you will find some inspiration from my future posts!! Now if only I can get the rest of my items that are sitting in Chicago right now, that would be great!!
Til’ the next post…..Be empowered to create!!